7 September, 2015SHA1:
- Report single or all classSchema objects default security descriptor.
- Option to select between DACL or SDDL output of default security descriptors.
- Displays forest information like FFL,DFL,Schema Version, Exchange and Lync Schema version.
2 September, 2015SHA1:
- Option to show objectClass of objects reported
- Option skip ACE's for "Protect object from accidental deletion"
- Error control on .Net Framework CLRVersion
10 July, 2015Fixed issues
- Reporting on modified default security descriptors in Schema did not work in Windows 10 or Windows Server Technical Preview 2.
9 July, 2015New Features
- You can take a CSV file from one domain and use it for another. With replacing the old DN with the current domains you can resuse reports between domains. You can also replace the (Short domain name)Netbios name security principals.
- Reporting on modified default security descriptors in Schema.
- Verifying the format of the CSV files used in convert and compare functions.
- When compairing with CSV file Nodes missing in AD will be reported as "Node does not exist in AD"
- The progress bar can be disabled to gain speed in creating reports.
- If the fist node in the CSV file used for compairing can't be connected the scan will stop.
- Only the first node in the CSV file was used in the comparison the rest was skipped.
- If a node in the CSV file did not exist in AD, the comparison failed.
7 July, 2015Fixed issues
- If you run AD ACL Scanner in Windows 10 or Windows Server Technical Preview 2 you would always get missmatch during compairing. Problem fixed with if statement on System.Enum in PowerShell 5.
6 July, 2015New Features
- Number of excluded objects reported in Log.
- Broken scan! Everything are excluded when searching Onelevel or Subtree.
4 July, 2015New Features
- Refresh Nodes by right-click container object.
- Exclude of objects from report by matching string to distinguishedName
2 July, 2015Fixed issues
- Every scan required SeSecurityPrivilege (Manage auditing and security log) due to modifications of the SecurityMasks. Now this is done only once you explicitly scan SACL's.
12 June, 2015Fixed issues
- If you ran AD ACL Scanner in Windows 10 or Windows Server Technical Preview 2 you would get an error. Problem fixed with if statement on System.Enum in PowerShell 5.
21 May, 2015New Features
- Changed format on CSV output file. New format according to regular CSV type.
- Removed dependency on Active Directory PowerShell module for reporting on SACL's.
- Rename html report headers, Rights are called Access and if SACL's is used it's called Audit.
- HTLM reports contain headers
- Summary of criticality for all report types
- Support statement included
- Owner permissions are changed to the more accurate :Read permissions, Modify permissions.
- Error when running PS 2.0 "ProgressBarWindow".
- Correct name of SPN report file.
- Criticality coloring of "Info"-level fixed.
- Added error control for enumerating objects.
29 October, 2014Fixed issues
- PS 2.0 "Where-Object : Cannot bind argument to 'FilterScript' because it is null":5369.
28 October, 2014New Features
- Scan for SACL's
- Option to skip Splash through new parameter "NoSplash"
- Option to show help text through new parameter "Help"
- Translation of object GUID in CSV file.
- Require connection to domain before converting CSV to HTML, otherwise object GUID translation will fail.
15 October, 2014Fixed issues
- issues related to connecting to ForestDnsZones and DomainDnsZones
October, 2014New Features
- New GUI
- Progress Bar
- Better browsing experiance
- Better logging function
- Bug fixes