7 July, 2015Fixed issues
- If you run AD ACL Scanner in Windows 10 or Windows Server Technical Preview 2 you would always get missmatch during compairing. Problem fixed with if statement on System.Enum in PowerShell 5.
6 July, 2015Fixed issues
- Broken scan! Everything are excluded when searching Onelevel or Subtree.
- Number of excluded objects reported in Log.
4 July, 2015New Features
- Refresh Nodes by right-click container object.
- Exclude of objects from report by matching string to distinguishedName
2 July, 2015Fixed issues
- Every scan required SeSecurityPrivilege (Manage auditing and security log) due to modifications of the SecurityMasks. Now this is done only once you explicitly scan SACL's.
12 June, 2015Fixed issues
- If you ran AD ACL Scanner in Windows 10 or Windows Server Technical Preview 2 you would get an error. Problem fixed with if statement on System.Enum in PowerShell 5.
21 May, 2015New Features
- Changed format on CSV output file. New format according to regular CSV type.
- Removed dependency on Active Directory PowerShell module for reporting on SACL's.
- Rename html report headers, Rights are called Access and if SACL's is used it's called Audit.
- HTLM reports contain headers
- Summary of criticality for all report types
- Support statement included
- Owner permissions are changed to the more accurate :Read permissions, Modify permissions.
- Error when running PS 2.0 "ProgressBarWindow".
- Correct name of SPN report file.
- Criticality coloring of "Info"-level fixed.
- Added error control for enumerating objects.
29 October, 2014Fixed issues
- PS 2.0 "Where-Object : Cannot bind argument to 'FilterScript' because it is null":5369.
28 October, 2014New Features
- Scan for SACL's
- Option to skip Splash through new parameter "NoSplash"
- Option to show help text through new parameter "Help"
- Translation of object GUID in CSV file.
- Require connection to domain before converting CSV to HTML, otherwise object GUID translation will fail.
15 October, 2014Fixed issues
- issues related to connecting to ForestDnsZones and DomainDnsZones
October, 2014New Features
- New GUI
- Progress Bar
- Better browsing experiance
- Better logging function
- Bug fixes
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.