How to create a HTML report and save it.
1. Click Connect.
2. Select the OU you would like to create a report on.
3. Click Run Scan.
4. On the report click Export.
5. Type the full path of the file you would like to save and click OK.
6. The file is written to disk. Click OK.
7. To view the report open Windows Explorer and view the content of C:\LabFiles.
8. Open the file CONTOSO-TEST.htm.
9. View the result in Internet Explorer.
If you like you can copy the content of the html file to excel for analyzing the result.